Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
Mother's Day is a day to give thanks to the mother that gave you life, or even the person that saved your life. A day to give thanks for being born, making it to where you are.
Mother's Day has always been very special for me, because I was bless to have so many great mother's.
Growing up as a teen with out my biological mother, was very painful for me. I had a very permissive mother that was very loving. I'm very grateful to all the wonderful woman that have been their for me growing up.

Happy Mother's Day:

Carolyn Scott Temple - My biological mother
Ada Temple (Nana) - My biological grandmother
Barbara Brooks (A very special family member that took me in to live with her and her 4 daughters) - My stepmother
(Unfortunately all of the above are gone)
And all of my aunts that have been their for me, words could never say how much love I have for these woman. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL!

1 comment:

  1. You are the highest truest friend that we have, when trials heavy adn sudden, fall upon us when adversity takes the place of prosperity when frineds who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us when trouble thickens around us, still you cling to us, and endeavor by your kind precepts and councels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts... This is not even half of what you are...And for that I am forever grateful to have you alive, present and the back bone of what we are and what we inspire to be...

    Love,

    Gordan, Amber and Ciara

    ReplyDelete